How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Land: An Autobiography

Posted October 02, 2018 12:00:59 The story of how a trucker from a small town in Western Massachusetts named Richard Garber got his start in the trucking industry in the 1950s.

That story will be told in the new documentary How I Learn to Stop Worried and Love The Land.

“My wife and I are from Maine, and we grew up on the West Coast, so we know the Pacific Northwest,” Garber said.

“We grew up thinking we’d never have a chance of finding work, and it’s something that always bugged me.

And so I wanted to figure out a way to try and get a job and prove that I was worth it.”

Garber was a truck driver in the 1930s when he learned that his grandfather was a U.S. Army officer stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

“He was one of the best,” Garb told me.

“So when I saw that I wanted a career in trucking, it was that perfect fit.

He was a good driver, a great guy, he had a great family, and he was the kind of guy that wanted to be in the service.”

Garb was a veteran of World War II and served in the Pacific during the Korean War.

Garber worked his way up from a crew member in the Army to be a truckers captain and then eventually became vice president of operations at the company he co-owned with his wife, Martha.

“I thought if I got into the trucker business, I could go and do something good for the people of western Massachusetts,” Garbe said.

Garbers family is a strong one, and Garber started his career as a teenager in the company’s warehouse.

“The thing about this place was that I knew that this is my family,” he said.

So Garber began driving the family’s truck, the Garber, around the region and eventually worked his trucking way up to vice president.

“Then he had to go back to work,” Martha said.

In the early 1950s, Garber saw a lot of the same issues that many people had at the time.

Garb’s grandfather was an Army officer who died in 1945.

In 1949, Garb lost his father, who was also a U and had been an Army captain in World War I. Garbert’s mother and his father were widowed when he was a child.

“They died in a terrible accident,” Garbers wife said.

When Martha and her husband divorced in 1951, Garbers son went off to college, where he worked as a driver.

Martha and Garbers youngest son, Mike, started their own company and soon became the main breadwinners for their family.

When Garber married Martha in 1959, the two moved to Tacoma, Washington, and had a son and daughter who had grown up with him.

“It was very much the family that I grew up with, the family of the Garb family,” Garbin said.

The family worked at the Tacoma Harbor Freight Depot and moved to Oregon in 1971.

GarB’s wife died in 1986, and his two children had grown into teenagers.

“At that time, I was in my early 20s, and I was looking for work,” Garbs son said.

He decided to move to Seattle, Washington and work at the Harbor Freights, where his father was vice president, and then to the Puget Sound, where Garber moved in 1973.

In Tacoma, Garbs family grew from six people to nearly 20.

“There’s no doubt that we were a very small family, but we had very strong relationships and we knew we were loved,” Garbett said.

And he didn’t need to look much further than that for his own family to know that he was loved.

“Our business, we built our brand by working with other businesses in the Seattle area, which we were doing a lot with, and also in the Washington state area,” Garbert said.

Then in 1994, Garbett started a company that built barges.

“One of the first things that I did was buy a tractor, and this was a small one, but it was a big deal to me because it was the first truck I had,” Garbern said.

That truck was built for Garber and Martha Garber.

The company had been in business for 20 years, but Garber needed a new truck for his family.

“When we went to build this truck, we did it for Richard and Martha,” Garbie said.

I did it because I wanted them to know we were good people, Garbi said.

They were great people, and they cared for me.

I had a job to do, and my wife needed to get some time off to work.

So when I came back, I went in the shop and I